Marketing & Digital Marketing Assistant
Graphic Evidence is offering an exciting full time position in our rapidly growing creative agency. Since 2003 our team has created brands, websites and marketing campaigns for clients throughout the world and in numerous sectors. Responsibilities will include:
- Writing for a variety of media – off and online (including press releases and copy for websites)
- Social networking for company and clients, with campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, Pintrest, Linkedin and YouTube etc
- Helping to drive online traffic with web-related campaigns using SEO, Google advertising (PPC, Adwords)
- Updating websites on Wordpress and Magento platforms
- Compiling HTML emails for company and clients, managing campaigns through Mail Chimp and other systems.
- Working on client PR campaigns
- Assisting to promote Graphic Evidence (at exhibitions/tradeshows, online, direct mail etc)
- Compiling regular reports for clients
- Market research and data sorting
- Carry out admin support for the marketing and design team as required, also updating and using Streamtime.
- Degree-level academic qualification or professional equivalent.
- Excellent speaking, writing and general communication skills a must!
- Highly motivated, extremely well organised, full of ideas and a natural problem solver.
- Must have high attention to detail, be able to prioritise workloads and work to urgent deadlines.
- Have amazing social networking skills.
- Happy to work with a team and individually.
Front End Developer – Freelance/Contractor
We are on the lookout for a enthusiastic and experienced Front End Developer to join our creative team. We are: A well established, rapidly expanding digital and branding agency working on a wide variety of projects across numerous sectors. The role: An exciting opportunity for an experienced and talented front end developer to work in a inspiring agency environment. You will be involved in a variety of projects, interacting with several different members of the team, such as designers, project managers and back end developers. The contract will be on a temporary contract/freelance basis, but a full time contract maybe available for the right person. You will be required to work in our offices based in Loughton (IG10 4LF), just a few minutes walk from the Central Line station. The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role
- Display a passion for front end development, ensuring your products are perfect
- Experience working in a team
- Creative, organised and efficent
- Great communication skills
- Experience in Drupal, Git and Magento an advantage, but not essential
- Salary: Based on experience.
- Location: Loughton – IG10 4LF
- Start: ASAP
Web Developer / Coder Required
We are a creative marketing agency seeking an experienced Web (PHP, Zend, MySQL etc) Developer to work across a variety of projects for a 2 to 6 month contract. Full time contract maybe available thereafter for the right person. Projects include coding new e-commerce websites and developing our own and current client sites. Advanced experience with HTML, CSS, PHP, Java and MySQL is compulsory. Knowledge of Opencart, Magento, WordPress and building mobile applications an advantage. The web developer will be required to work in our offices for a least 3 days a week during the contract. Our office is based in Loughton, just a few minutes walk from the Central Line station. Salary: Based on experience. Location: Loughton – IG10 4LF Start: ASAP Please send applications to email@example.com Please only get in touch if you are able to work in our offices. NO AGENCIES OF ANY KIND PLEASE!
Business Development Manager – Full or Part Time
An exciting position for someone who’s eager to be a part of our rapidly growing creative marketing agency, Graphic Evidence. Since 2003 our team has created brands, websites and marketing campaigns for companies throughout the world and in numerous sectors. We have done great thus far, but it’s now time to take Graphic Evidence to the next level. Are you the person to help take us there? The ideal candidate:
- Will be experienced as a Business Development Manager, New Business Manager or similar.
- Will be smart, likeable, learn fast, and have bags of enthusiasm.
- Will have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. A must have!
- Will ideally have an existing list of contacts and potential clients.
- Will be experienced at bringing new business in a similar agency environment.
- Will have up-to-date knowledge of the design, digital and marketing industries.
- Will be proactive about getting new clients and keeping the existing ones happy.
- Can develop and follow-up new business opportunities and generate new ones.
- Will be happy to work with our busy and professional team of designers, creative’s, PR agents, coders, printers and of course the company Directors.
- Will be happy to market and regularly network on behalf of the company.
- Will have a full drivers licence and own car, as you will be required to meet with clients and attend meetings throughout the UK.
- The Business Development Manager will work 3-5 days a week at the Graphic Evidence head office. There is a possibility for working flexible hours, but this will need to be discussed.
We are looking for freelancers!
If you would like to help our fun and ambitious team, please send your CV including cover letter, salary expectations plus some examples of recent work to firstname.lastname@example.org