This position has been filled.
We are a creative agency on the look out for an experienced Project Manager to support our design team in the delivery of a variety of projects and administration duties.
The ideal candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, be ridiculously organised, methodical and very self-motivated. A confident person who works well in a busy team, has tons of initiative and the ability to multitask will do very well in this role.
What will this role involve?
Reporting to the Studio Manager and Managing Director you will assist with the delivery of branding, website and graphic design projects, ensuring tasks are organised and project budgets set and kept to, as well as sourcing and arranging print as required.
• build positive relationships with colleagues, clients, sub-contractors and freelancers
• ensure projects are delivered to the highest standard – on time and to budget – achieving client objectives, whilst protecting the creative
• brief internal design and development teams along with external suppliers
• create and embed best practice within the project management team
• contribute to wider activities from self-initiated projects to promote business development
• ensure project management systems are kept up-to-date
You will eventually be expected to take ownership of a number of your own clients, developing solid partnerships, offering key updates as to the status of projects, creative solutions and advising on budgets, working schedules, resources etc.
As a key representative to clients and suppliers, you will need to be well presented, enthusiastic and have the ability to relate to people at various levels, with different personalities and expectations.
The role is based in Loughton, just a few minutes walk from the Central Line station.
Position: Project Manager – Full Time Permanent
Location: Loughton, Essex. IG10 4LF
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm.
No further applications please, this position has been filled.